3DMark 11 Updatedby Jarred Walton on December 14, 2011 6:27 PM EST
Futuremark just sent out an announcement stating that they’ve updated 3DMark 11 to version 1.0.3. The results are still compatible and comparable with the earlier versions, and this is apparently a minor update in the grand scheme of things. Here’s the quick rundown of changes:
- Bullet physics library updated to version 2.79 to improve compatibility with future CPUs and GPUs.
- For most systems containing multiple GPUs (e.g. integrated graphics and an additional discrete graphics card), the user can now select the GPU to be tested using a new option on the Help tab.
- Improved error handling and user messages for the most common compatibility issues.
- SystemInfo component updated to version 4.5 for improved compatibility with current and future hardware.
- New "More" tab with information about other Futuremark products and services.
For the interested, you can grab the update here.