- Powerful 128 bit 3D and 2D graphics
- "Intelligent" TV Tuner featuring Instant Replay
- Enable Web TV for Windows98
- Leading edge video including Digital VCR real-time software compression
- TV-out for big screen gaming
Powerful 128-bit 3D graphics Acceleration
ALL-IN-WONDER 128 is powered by ATI's newest graphics technology, RAGE 128GL, and up to 32MB of memory to deliver the ultimate 3D experience. This translates into stunning 3D gaming action that your entire family can enjoy. ALL-IN-WONDER 128 offers full support for DirectX 6.0 and OpenGL and includes a host of advanced 3D features such as Triangle Setup Engine, SuperScalar Rendering, Single Pass Multi-texturing and Twin Cache Architecture all of which can process massive graphics textures resulting in smooth animation and life-like graphics without slowing down performance.
ALL-IN-WONDER 128's built-in TV Tuner lets you do more on your PC than you ever imagined. Choose your own close-ups, create a TV magazine, schedule the viewing of your favorite shows, or even scan through all available stations for an at-a-glance look at what's on. And if you miss something there is instant replay too! Use the "Hot Words" real time word notification feature to watch TV for you and notify you when words or phrases you specify are detected.
Enable Web TV for Windows
ALL-IN-WONDER 128 lets you maximize your Windows 98 experience because it supports more Windows 98 features than any other graphics card. With ALL-IN-WONDER 128's built-in TV tuner technology, users can enable Web TV for Windows 98 which brings interactive TV programming right to your desktop PC. Search for your favorite shows, schedule programming and discover interesting TV facts all with ALL-IN-WONDER 128 and Web TV.
Leading Edge Video including Digital VCR
No other graphics card comes close to matching ALL-IN-WONDER 128's advanced video capabilities. ALL-IN-WONDER 128's Digital VCR, featuring real-time powerful software video compression lets you use your PC to record your favorite TV shows without filling your entire hard-drive. The Digital VCR uses the ATI VCR 2.0 codec to empower your Pentium II processor to compress video on-the-fly, as you're viewing it. This allows you to capture up to 9 times more video than ever before, using the same amount of disk space!
Revolutionary Video capabilities
With ALL-IN-WONDER 128's DVD hardware you can view full-screen, full-frame DVD video playback. Enjoy true color video in any graphics mode and full-frame rate playback in Windows 95 or Windows 98 as if you were watching it on your TV thanks to the Scaling Video Overlay. ALL-IN-WONDER 128 also lets you capture still and moving images from VCRs, camcorders and laserdiscs, bringing digital video to any project and making presentations, school projects and Web sites come to life. ALL-IN-WONDER 128 also supports popular video conferencing packages through Video for Windows as well as WDM/DirectShow capture driver support.
With ALL-IN-WONDER 128's TV-out feature you'll be able to play your favorite 3D games on any TV screen, with remarkable quality and 3D power that only ATI can deliver. You can even display PC video clips, high-quality graphics or text on the big screen. It's simple with ALL-IN-WONDER 128 - just connect your PC to a TV and away you go.
Built-in hardware DVD
ALL-IN-WONDER 128 sets the new standard in video playback. With built-in hardware DVD (which saves you the expense of buying a separate MPEG-2 decoder card), ALL-IN-WONDER 128 processes full-frame rate, full-screen DVD video for a true multimedia experience on your PC. ALL-IN-WONDER 128's 4-tap filtered video plays back top quality AVI files.
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- PCI version: Pentium/Pro/II or compatible systems with PCI. 33 MHz PCI local bus 2.1
- AGP version: Pentium II or compatible with AGP 2X bus (AGP 1.0 compliant)
- Sound Card supported by Windows 98/95 with available Line Input
- Software supplied on CD ROM
- DVD movie playback requires DVD ROM drive
TV SET DISPLAY REQUIREMENTS FOR VIDEO OUTPUT
- TV or VCR with S-Video or Composite Video Input (ALL-IN-WONDER 128 supports the video standard used in the country in which it is sold)
TV TUNER REQUIREMENTS
- TV signal from Amplified Antenna or Cable Foreign version also available supporting NTSC-J, PAL I, PAL B/G and Secam L (ALL-IN-WONDER 128 supports the video standard used in the country in which it is sold. Features may vary from country to country.)
- PCI Local Bus 2.1 compliant
- AGP Local Bus 1.0 compliant
- 16MB SDRAM version (non-upgradeable)
- 32MB SDRAM version (non-upgradeable)
- Windows 95 Display and Multimedia Drivers, Windows 98 Display and Multimedia Drivers, ATI TV Tuner and Multimedia Software Application.
- Input and Output connectors for Audio and Video input and output connections. Composite and S-Video Inputs and Outputs included.
- 5 year Limited
2D Display Modes (16MB
Resolutions, Colors and Maximum Refresh Rates (HZ)
Maximum 3D Resolutions1
1. Maximum 3D resolutions and colors supported using double buffered settings.