While working on our Haswell piece, I've been religiously checking the Geekbench and GLBenchmark results browsers to see if anyone ran either benchmark and...
ARM has been making waves over the past two years with plenty of processor and graphics IP announcements, but they are not alone in...
We recently had a chance to take a meeting with Toshiba representatives in San Francisco, California, where we were previewed their upcoming releases for...
MORE PIPELINE STORIES
- NVIDIA Shield Up for Preorder May 20 for $349, Ships in June Comments (27)
- MSI GX70 3BE: Richland A10 APU and Neptune 8970M Gaming Notebook Comments (21)
- Western Digital and SanDisk Announce Partnership to Produce Hybrid Drives Comments (30)
- Best X79 Motherboards, May 2013 Comments (21)
- AMD Releases New Radeon Memory SKU: RG2133 Gamer Series Comments (24)
- Sony Announces VAIO Fit Series of Laptops Comments (15)
- Seagate 1200 SSD: Custom Seagate SAS Controller, X8 PCIe SSD Also Announced Comments (8)
- Synology's DS213j Targets Budget-Conscious Home NAS Market Comments (12)
- Acer Aspire V Series: New AMD APUs and Other Upgrades Comments (42)
- Acer Iconia A1 7.9” Tablet Comments (17)
Intel had a few updates about its Android SoC strategy for us at MWC this week. The first is a spec revision. The Atom Z2460 we talked about in...25 by Anand Lal Shimpi on 2/27/2012
As conference season is in full swing, this week’s big technical conference is the 2012 International Supercomputing Conference (ISC) taking place over in Hamburg, Germany. ISC is one of...54 by Ryan Smith on 6/19/2012
Today we have a change of pace with our giveaways. Qualcomm has given us a single pass to its Uplinq 2012 conference to give away to one lucky reader...16 by Anand Lal Shimpi on 6/5/2012
The last month or so has been one of transition for AMD’s Catalyst driver crew. Alongside the launch of AMD’s Trinity APU – complete with what’s only AMD’s 2nd...77 by Ryan Smith on 6/1/2012
While we were off at NVIDIA’s GTC 2012 conference seeing NVIDIA’s latest professional products, NVIDIA’s GeForce group was busy with some launches of their own. The company has quietly...44 by Ryan Smith on 5/19/2012
Apple is a bit infamous for its tight control over new products, particularly iPhones. Development mules are often updated internals stuffed into nondescript previous generation designs. And talk of...57 by Jason Inofuentes on 5/3/2012
While NVIDIA doesn’t publically announce most of their OEM desktop graphics cards, they do update their website with the specifications of these cards, which is how we usually find...29 by Ryan Smith on 4/25/2012
HTC and Sprint teamed up today to announce the latest in the EVO line: the EVO 4G LTE. So, not the most novel name, but it gets to the...22 by Jason Inofuentes on 4/4/2012
With the emphasis on smartphones and tablets at this year’s CES, it should come as no surprise that the various SoC IP developers are focusing their announcements around the...20 by Ryan Smith on 1/10/2012
Later today AMD will be releasing the first preview for their Catalyst 12.1 driver set. AMD has been going through preview/beta drivers at a rapid pace in the last...62 by Ryan Smith on 12/13/2011